Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do you teach?

My passion for teaching grew in my heart a couple of years ago. Even though I'm in my mid-fifties, I have worked for thirty years for my Bachelor's and now my Master's for teaching online college students. I have a few teachers in my family, and maybe that inspired me too. One element I found as I began to desire teaching was that my fellow students in my recent past had difficulty writing, and I love to write. A professor told me last year that I could teach Business Management courses when I finish my Master's because my undergraduate degree is Business Management. I also want to continue and obtain a Doctorate in Teaching so I will be starting this degree next December. I am very excited. I am mostly concerned right now in finding an online teaching position once I finish my Master's in November because I see many jobs that require teaching experience. Will my 4.0 gpa in this program help? I do not know. I would appreciate insight from others experienced in this issue or just share anything that you would like. Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment